BBA at Liberty College is designed to promote and prepare students for positions of leadership and responsibility in the areas of business and management. The degree is highly valued by reputed corporate houses and business enterprises. BBA opens many opportunities for its graduates both as managers and also as entrepreneurs. The BBA at the Liberty College has established itself as one of the widely accepted degrees in the country and abroad.
Since its inception in 2009, the Liberty College BBA program has been receiving overwhelming response from the concerned communities. The program covers a period of four academic years spread over eight semesters and 120 credit hours. The program also requires students to complete a project work and an internship. The first four semesters are devoted to build the fundamental concept of management. The last four semesters offer elective and specialization courses which enable the students to develop specialized and focused skills and knowledge in the area of their choice.
Career Aspects – BBA Program
After 10+2 or intermediate level exams, students’ immediate focus shifts to choosing a professional course that may help realize their dream career. While career options in engineering, medicine, commerce and science generally dominate student’s choice after their higher secondary education, management programs like BBA at undergraduate level also presents lucrative career options in the world of business and corporate management.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program at under graduate level offers a comprehensive understanding of business environment and management functions. This course also helps student to learn leadership qualities and develop their problem solving abilities, which are much required in today’s competitive and complex business environment.
After this course student will be able to:
- To provide equal opportunities for all the business and hospitality management students in the development of their skills and knowledge.
- To provide career based programs that meet the needs of the students and corporate houses.
- To deliver practical programs to help students achieve their both personal and professional goals in business and hospitality industry.
- To provide the impetus for lifelong commitment and enthusiasm for learning.
- To produce entrepreneurs, leaders, and managers who are self-motivated, innovative, creative and responsible for reducing widespread unemployment in the nation.
- To create a friendly academic learning environment.